Silence is not an option.
Event: Vigil for Innocent Lives Lost #ElPaso and #Dayton
Date: August 11, 2019
Time: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Emery Park (In front of Depot Square)
Organizer: Lexington Says Enough
RSVP at this link
Join us in a nonpartisan call to end gun violence and to mark the lives lost in #ElPaso #Dayton.
We will be reading statements from State Rep. Michelle Ciccolo and Senator Barrett. Senator Cindy Freidman will be joining us.
We will hold a vigil and in addition, we will have several tables to take action.
- Voter registration Table: Please bring 16 and over students to pre-register to vote. Sponsored by Lexington League of Women Voters
- Support Dorchester Kids. Learn about community service projects in Dorchester – we will be raising funds for middle school robotics team in Dorchester and backpacks.
- Buy from Amazon list and ship to 76 Hancock St, Lexingto0n, MA 02420.
- If you want to contribute towards Robotic set, you can purchase Gift Cards.
- Sign postcards to send to Mitch McConnell
- Get information on upcoming events:
- Benefits concert in Lexington (September 15th),
- Talk: Gun violence – A public health crisis by David Hemenway (Oct 28)
- Attendees can sign a banner/mural.