We have been working with Moms Demand Action on a Benefits Concert in Lexington. We would love to invite you to an afternoon of music and solidarity as part of The Concert Across America to End Gun Violence.
Featuring string quartet, clarinet, and vocalist performing Mozart, Schumann, & Dvorak. When: Sunday, September 15, 2019, 3 PM – 4:30 PMWhere: First Parish Church in Lexington
Suggested donation $20 for adults. https://tinyurl.com/DonateMomsMAConcert All proceeds benefit Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, a 501(c)(3) charity. Please RSVP. Donations are not required for admission. Please consider joining us or contributing to the cause.After a weekend full of multiple shootings(and the one that just happened 5 mins ago in Mississippi), I know I need to be working on this cause. There’s a lot to do, so I would appreciate your help. Here is a list of ways you can get involved:
- If you can volunteer the day of the event, please email at email@example.com
- Please help us spread the word about the event. Share the link to the event with your friends – https://www.facebook.com/groups/337801736594111/
- If you follow us on Instagram or Facebook, share our posts and stories.
- You don’t have to donate to attend, but every little bit counts. Please donate if you can.
- Share with groups who will support our cause – Mavens, Battleroad, Lex Coalition Partners etc
Let’s make this event successful.